Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCommunity Service · 2 months ago

I really truly ask you to end my life.I will be truly and eternally grateful to you if you do so.Do it in a painless manner.That's all I ask?

Whatever I have now will be yours.Just give now and then to charity with my money as that's what I want.Help as much people as possible.Donate money during my birthday.Visit terminal people and give them support and love.Do good stuff with my money and donate to education.Take care of my parents and family.Please end it for me.Mail me if you are ready and God bless you

My dearest,I have already had enough of people saying life is precious.I am way past that point.So take care and be happy

I'm not going to do something that'll get me sent to Hell after i die. It's only justifiable to kill someone if that person is evil. Hence my yahoo answers name "Holy Vengeance". That being said, you are not evil. You're in pain and i hate that you hate life so much that you're asking random strangers on the net to kill you. I won't say life is precious, but it is something that can be worth while if you have the skills and intelligence to make your quality of life better.

Source(s): Common Sense!