How would you spend if you have 2weeks free time?

*You don't have enough money so you can't go traveling and waste of money

• EXZTNZ
    Favorite Answer

The thing that makes life most meaningful is precious moments that you will remember after decades. Make as much of those. Talk to random people, learn about things, go to the museum, park, zoo, beach, mountain, etc, and try new hobbies. I decided that, for 2020, I am going to visit 25 places, exercise daily and watch a movie at the cinema every month.

Wow those are hard conditions - 

I would clean and sort... get rid of a bunch of junk and dead paperwork I don't need to retain anymore... and walk my dog and just enjoy the sun (which has popped up in all unlikelihood here in WA these last few days).

I don't mind the hours I work, but yea lately I've been wondering about a few more random days off to get stuff done and just sorta appreciate things.

Walk 500 hundred miles

I'd go find a temp job and makes some money.

traveling is not a waste of money

staycation? I would smoke pot everyday, all day and chill

• Kathy

Since I am retired, all my time is free. I will do what I am doing now. Read, come on here, watch TV, and take naps.

If I had very little money I would consider doing some early Spring cleaning. I'd go walking, watch those movies I purchased and haven't had chance to watch, do some baking. Visit friends, see if my mother needed a hand with any odd jobs. 

Probably reading or watching TV. If it weren't for my studies of nurse I would probably a shut-in aka a hikikomori.