promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesSan Francisco · 2 months ago

How do I get out of a married couple's house and into permanent housing?

I'm a 24 year old currently unemployed in San Francisco. I have a bachelor's degree in nursing and just got an RN license in California, but I have no work experience as a nurse or in healthcare. I came to SF from out of state and have been here for about 2 months, mostly sleeping with men who I met in bars or on the street. I just moved in with a man and his husband and I sleep with the man (his husband is not involved but okay with it) every night. I want to get a job and find stable housing, but most jobs I find online require experience so I don't apply. The jobs I've applied for I haven't heard back from. I need to get out of this situation because I don't feel comfortable being in the middle of this married couple's relationship giving sexual favors to one of them while sleeping in their guest bedroom. How do I get on my feet/working as soon as possible? I need a job that pays at least $30/hr to afford my own studio or shared apartment in the bay area.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Ajay D
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

take advantage of corona. strike while the iron is hot. get a job quickly. when you are offered $30, leave the earlier job.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • RP
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

As an RN, even without experience, you should have no problem finding something you could do and would like. The opportunities about for RN's and you should not hesitate to 'cold calll' or, even better, visit any of the many medical facilities in and around the city. You may have to settle for less than your $30 ph goal, but, if you can get your foot in the door, you'll be on your way. If you want more info or I can help, PM me. Good luck.

• Jerry
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Get back under your bridge, goat breath. If you're an RN, then you can pick and choose between job offers. 

• 2 months ago

This makes no sense. And it's not a particularly interesting trolling. Nurses are in big demand- anyone with an RN license can get hired immediately. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I'm in California too.  All the recent RN grads i know have jobs waiting for them when they pass the NCLEX.

Apply for entry level jobs in inner city hospitals and you should be hired quickly.

• Eastside Guz
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Then ¨travel¨ to a cheaper town or city along the BART or Caltrain route to live instead of S.F.

• 2 months ago

You leave the SF bay area and go live somewhere cheaper.

• 2 months ago

You get a job....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.