Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCaribbeanBahamas · 1 year ago

Is it weird to go to Atlantis alone?

This is a resort in the Bahamas that is famous on commercials. I'm going to swim with the dolphins, snorkel with them, kayak, and there is a water park. I am a 23 year old male (Good looking), I had the trip booked with my friend and he got ill and is canceling. I was really looking forward to going and was wondering if its strange for me to go there all by myself.?

• jimmy
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Nah man people vacation solo all the time, I did it a few years ago before I met my wife, best trip I ever took.

• ?
    1 year ago

It can be great to vacation alone. You get to do what you want to do, when you want to do it. Even when I'm traveling with friends, I will book things like snorkeling excursions that none of them want to do. There are always nice people on those trips- and when you're under the water, you're alone anyway. Go and have fun!

1 year ago

No hey, if it were I would be ashamed, but you are not me and there are friends who just weren't unforeseen, so enjoy it, I would be sad because I don't even have a friend.

Good night and stay with

• 1 year ago

Why you have the need to said you’re good looking? Are you trying to convince someone here to join you in the trip?

1 year ago

Vacationing alone is becoming more popular.