promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

How are you supposed to give your son the talk?  What do I do if I caught him masturbating?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Make sure he knows to do it in his bedroom with the door closed (or shower). Don't make a huge deal of it. Ask what he knows, in case some of it is B.S. (myths like JO makes it grow, etc.) Keep the talk light, not serious, and let him know that you'll answer any questions he has in mind, provided you're comfortable doing that.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm not sure if you're talking about a talk about sex or about jackin' off.  Jackin' off is easy:  all men do it, keep it private.  The end.    Sex is obviously more complicated. The age for first sex varies from one man to another.  It's OK, maybe better to to wait to late teens or even later.  HE decides that. He should respect everyone's feeling's don't get pregnant or sick.   The end.

• Roddy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Then it is probably a bit too late to,give 'the talk' since he already knows about how his penis works!

• Bucky
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Tell him that masturbation should be done in private place.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

they learn from others.........tell him to lock the door

• balan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Tell him do it only when sexually excited and not as a routine habit Also tell him to concentrate on studies and not on cock.Regards

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Tell him to do it in bed or when he's alone. Don't sneak up on him.

Masturbation is natural and should not be seen as inappropriate; only inappropriate behavior in public.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.