Prince or Michael Jackson?

• 1 year ago

Michael Jackson Hands Down.

1 year ago

There is no good choice here. I do not like either of them any more than I like Heaven and Hell.

• 1 year ago

I prefer Prince to Michael Jackson.

• 1 year ago

Prince. MJ was a little too pop music for me, but I respect his success. And honestly, Prince lost me with Raspberry Beret.

• Silver
    1 year ago

MJ for music, Prince as a better person.

1 year ago

Michael is more of a legend and Prince was more modern day but I choose neither one.

1 year ago

both peados............

• 1 year ago

Mike Jackson and most will agree. When he died there was people around me drinking more and staying off work and this is the UK where Michael Jackson was not even from. When Prince died there was disappointment but not a huge reaction like there was with MJ. All of the people around me who drank more and dropped commitments didn't even know Michael Jackson personally but felt a loss as his music was very much appreciated in the UK. I still went to work when his death became known but all we talked about was Michael Jackson and listened to the radio because his songs were being played again.

• 1 year ago

Neither thanks, give me Jimi Hendrix.

• Lôn
    1 year ago

Neither! .