Ladies, do you not feel a shred of guilt for overindulging with many lovers before marriage ?

My father always looks depressed.  I think my mothers been flaunting her promiscuous past pretty much throwing it in his face at times.

I mean she’s al used up and got him into the marriage trap. Everyone got a piece of her for free.  Meanwhile my father is paying the high price.

Which begs the question, am I even his child?

• Foofa

You don't know what I did or didn't do before marriage and frankly it's none of your business. You don't know what my husband did or didn't do either. TBH you don't even know what both your parents got up to before they wed. If your father isn't happy in his marriage he should leave it, it's hardly rocket science.

LOL LOL you're cracking me up. People get together and get married for companionship. And your father decided to marry your mother. what business is it of yours? NONE. that's right.

And there you are, a product of that union so you may as well stfu and live with it. Honestly? You' know nothing about life. And i know you made this question up, because who would say this crap?

• mmm

you sound like you need help - not sure how old you are but what your mother did that long ago has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR FATHERS DEPRESSION

she's all used up? this is your mother = what is wrong with you??????????????

Ten plus questions about your parents' marriage and your mother's promiscuity lead me to believe you have mental health issues.

1 - If you were his child he'd be looking into retroactive abortion;

2 - No, I feel no guilty for your mother "overindulging with many lovers," whatever that means.

3 - No, I've never "felt a shred of guilty for overindulging with many lovers;"

4 - Most vaginas don't wear out;

5 - Your father is paying a high price for his own stupidity.  The lovers didn't marry your mother;

6 - And, again, your father prays you aren't his child.

That’s right!  Your mother is a proper lady with a colorful past.  Don’t worry about your pops.  Your momma isn’t used up by all those freebies she gave out before him.

She’s usin ALL that experience to keep him satisfied you see?

You’ll be glad you listened to my advice.  Have a good day and call me if you need a fling with a married guy.  I can show you some trick or two!

Why not ask Xavier???

• Xavier3 weeks agoReport

What’s that?  Sombooody callin my name!  Xavier to the rescue!