so left boyfriend last night because he is a drama queen did I make the right choice?

I can be sitting relaxing with the dog and happily drinking a glass of wine.It is like he a quota for having arguments everyday and can't deal with it being peaceful. He calls me a liar all the time , gets physical and then says it was accidental or it never happened. Yesterday was the worst. The neighbor was mad her druggie friends can't park in my space and threatened to tow the car.So he yelled and screamed at me for ruining his friendship with her.She also tried to attack me and the manager said the police would called if keeps harassing people.

Know what I think, Alexis?  You are one user with two accounts.  You posted the "other side" of this repeatedly yesterday.  Remember that?

Now suddenly a new account with your version AFTER the person who was posting yesterday was "caught" in any number of lies, including his marital status.

No, opening another account was not the right choice.

(PS - same writing style)

• blank

How fast of a "yes" to your quesiton would you like?

Not only is he a drama lama, but his is also a violent abuser.  

You not only did the right thing, but you probably should have done it sooner.  Since you are clearly looking for validation on this you MORE than have it.

Keep him in your rear view mirror only until he is just a spec in your distant memory.  Move onto someone who has the strength to be kind, considerate and not involved with drugies.

Sounds like you are both immature.