Is it safe to use Ouija Board myself?

I love playing with Ouija Board just asking question about myself and the future. Is it safe for me to play alone? Just wondering if there's anything that can happen. :-)

Sure, as long as you don't follow any obviously bad advice.

It’s all BS.. so go ahead.. knock yourself out. 

Its not safe at ALL to play with that board. Period. 

It literally doesn;t work with only one person.

Ouija Boards wpork on psychology. You feel tiny accidental movements caused by the other person, your body reacts in kind, and theirs instinctively does the same. As a result, the tablet moves based on YOUR movements.

Its literally a board game made by a board games company.

I don't believe in ghosts or demons etc., so I would say it's safe. But, people who do believe in things like ghosts would say that someone playing by themselves cannot produce enough energy to contact a spirit.

Well, when it comes time to apply the upside-down pentagram to the board,  I recommend making a tiny slit in your palm for the blood... instead of the wrists. You run less risk of bleeding out, and visiting lord Baphomet prematurely.

If you plan to sacrifice an animal, it is also highly recommended that you sanitize the area with Lysol afterward, to prevent infections and sickness.

• joedlh

Sure. There are no sharp edges, right? So knock yourself out. Just don't take any of the answers seriously. That advice also applies if you're doing it with other people.

I dont think anything bad will happen, but thats because I dont think it will work. I dont know a lot about ouiji boards, but i own one and have used it multiple times. i think its better with more people

Ouija boards are run by the person's own mind and in some cases by unclean spirits demons that you invite into your living room these creatures have the mentality of a 16 year old with the spiritual power of a diesel truck. You have to ask yourself do you want a 16 year old demon and his four wheel drive mud truck in your living room spiritually?

Safe from what? An Ouija board is just a piece of wood with paint on it.