promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What do you like about the new C8 Mid-engine Corvette Stingray?

#CORVETTE #CHEVROLET #GM #MID-ENGINE.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm near the front of the line at my dealership to get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Down payment on deposit!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

It looks good, and has supercar performance at reasonable(ish) price.

I'm not in the market for anything like it (I'm partial to fast hatchbacks) but I wouldn't kick it out of bed either.

• 2 months ago

Ok, the C8 is my dream car but I like the 1968 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray more. But there is a problem I am only 14, not 16 or older. Besides my family could never have the money for one. My favorite car is a 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air. I like CLASSICS more than newer vehicles. It looks fun to be in a C8 but that is just my dream so right now it is not in reality for me yet. I do know my mom used to own a corvette I think it was a C5 Corvette. I do know it was a convertible. I think I was born at the time but I was just a baby. I have to ask her. I don't even remember. Does anyone have a YouTube channel? I ask because I have one and I would like to get more SUBSCRIBERS and I will subscribe to them. Have a good day every one.

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Good looks. Good interior. Good value if you want a performance car.  It lacks some safety features like a collision avoidance system.

• Justin2 months agoReport

GM still try and they dd very good on it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Everything and nothing. It would be too hard to get in and out of that vehicle.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Friend of mine is thinking seriously of purchasing one.

He drove one in the USA and likened it to a street legal race car. And considering that the suspension is tuned for spirited driving he said it was quite comfortable on the highway too.

I'd like to drive one but I wouldn't trade my old Porsche for one. I won't be buying a new Corvette.

I live in a area with really bad roads; roads so bad that I keep my car in the city and drive a 4x4 truck.

• Justin2 months agoReport

What 4x4 do you drive? I do get that tho.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nothing, nothing at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.