What do you like about the new C8 Mid-engine Corvette Stingray?

#CORVETTE #CHEVROLET #GM #MID-ENGINE.

• rick

I'm near the front of the line at my dealership to get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Down payment on deposit!

It looks good, and has supercar performance at reasonable(ish) price.

I'm not in the market for anything like it (I'm partial to fast hatchbacks) but I wouldn't kick it out of bed either.

Ok, the C8 is my dream car but I like the 1968 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray more. But there is a problem I am only 14, not 16 or older. Besides my family could never have the money for one. My favorite car is a 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air. I like CLASSICS more than newer vehicles. It looks fun to be in a C8 but that is just my dream so right now it is not in reality for me yet. I do know my mom used to own a corvette I think it was a C5 Corvette. I do know it was a convertible. I think I was born at the time but I was just a baby. I have to ask her. I don't even remember. Does anyone have a YouTube channel? I ask because I have one and I would like to get more SUBSCRIBERS and I will subscribe to them. Have a good day every one.

• Kenny

Good looks. Good interior. Good value if you want a performance car.  It lacks some safety features like a collision avoidance system.

• Justin2 months agoReport

GM still try and they dd very good on it.

Everything and nothing. It would be too hard to get in and out of that vehicle.

Friend of mine is thinking seriously of purchasing one.

He drove one in the USA and likened it to a street legal race car. And considering that the suspension is tuned for spirited driving he said it was quite comfortable on the highway too.

I'd like to drive one but I wouldn't trade my old Porsche for one. I won't be buying a new Corvette.

I live in a area with really bad roads; roads so bad that I keep my car in the city and drive a 4x4 truck.

• Justin2 months agoReport

What 4x4 do you drive? I do get that tho.  

Nothing, nothing at all.