Is it mandatory for you to look pretty everyday?

Favorite Answer

I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Sure we have a natural preference for features to be symmetrical, but it is still up to each person what is pretty to them or not. So I would say it is important, but not mandatory, to look my best everyday .I have few rules , and they are more values than rules because I am not a slave to anything , not makeup , or style or even phones and other things outside of looks .  

• e9601:

There are other more important things in my life then "looking Pretty" everyday. I look presentable and that's just fine

Not really. But hey being pretty comes natural to me. 

• 3 weeks agoReport

awh that's cute

Honestly, I believe a lot of people think they "have" to look pretty everyday, when in reality, most people don't give a ****. I believe if you think that it is mandatory, then it becomes mandatory. I highly doubt that if your self-esteem and mental state is healthy then it doesn't matter what you look like everyday. 

And there's a difference between putting on fake eyelashes, foundation, lipstick, putting on a butt lifter to make yourself look, 'oh so good in those leggings!'....and just taking basic care of yourself. Brush your teeth, wash your face, wear clean clothes, put on deodorant, and if you really want to, then do all the extra stuff.

I wear a full face almost everyday but I have never felt it was mandatory, and I have no problem going to school, work, events without makeup or with makeup, pretty or not pretty, and if you stress about going to anything or anywhere without these things, then you may need to seek counseling because self-esteem is sooooooo important.

So no, it is not mandatory for me to look "pretty" everyday, nor is it for anyone else, unless they enforce the rule onto themselves.

Source(s): my brain

Yeah. I don’t know if I look pretty, but I feel pretty. If I don’t feel it, it really shapes my mood. 

It would be nice but no, I have realistic goals.

• yaboo3 weeks agoReport

Sorry I didn't mean to
      Reply to you

Nope, I am ugly all day

joe i wake up "POOF" thats what i roll with, un-DISTURBED by what others think...

•  I have barn cleaning duty at least once a week. Trust me on this; I don't exactly look my most attractive when I'm doing it.

.

But I SHO' DUZZ FEEL PURDY when the hose hits a pile of horseshit and it splashes back in my face.

• Dan
      3 weeks agoReport

Pick the users that can protect you from haters. Profile private means little to the few that know the way around it. CANADA only 36 Million people and they don't all pay taxes yet

Nah, just put together, at the very least. I just cut my hair short again, so in the morning, it's all over the place and sticking up everywhere and half the time, I forget about it, LOL. 

no most of the time i dont wear makeup