Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 3 weeks ago

This girl online has treated me really badly I can't get over it any advice?

So there is this girl I came across on instagram about 3-4 months ago and I decided to message her things started going really well  ended up speaking to her on snapchat every day for ages  I tried to arrange meeting up with her and stuff which she said 100% we will at some point which to this day I never did meet her she always made excuses yet she goes clubbing every single weekend. Her main excuse for not meeting me is because she is really insecure and stuff yet she is posting bikkini pictures non stop on instagram probably for guys to message her and that really hurts me.  One day she sent me a snap of a nude of her by accident when i was at gym so it was clearly ment for another guy i went mad at her about it she refused to say she did and it was ment for me when it wasn't and then she started to get really funny with me after thay really blunt and stuff always posting her in bikkini pics for guys to message her and so i decided to block her i had enough then 2 weeks later she made another account just to message me to start talking again (Btw she is real before any of you say she's  Fake) as i had video called her a few times before. Anyway back to it i decided to add her back and unblock her which was a terrible mistake nothings changed shes still a ***** to me still hasn't met me and she told me the last night that shes not lookong for anything serious which she never ******* told me from the start ive litreally fallen for a **** and don't no what to do any advice ty

Dear god did you notice the category you put this under?  Then Grow the hell up you sound like a damn 10 year old boy!! 

• Marvin
      3 weeks agoReport

Odds are he did not pick the catergory.  Also until recently Y!A allowed just about anyone to move questions between catergories.

Enjoy the nude she sent you.  Next time don't take so long to realize she has no interest in you and move on.  

< yet she goes clubbing every single weekend >

this should have been a clue by four to the back of your head.

It is time for you to move on to someone else.

WTF does this have to do with Personal Finance ?

Never send a penny to anyone you have never met in person. Period.

• Marvin

Just pick a better one.  Do not sweat it.

There are far too many fish in the sea.

It seems you like to waste your time.

• Ann

Chances are the pics you got were not her. This account could be from a man, an old woman, etc, They do it so they have some social interaction and fulfil their fantasys. Just move on to a real person

• Maxi

So stop going online and chatting to these type of people, they can pretend to be who they would like to be, tell lies and lead others on....... get off your PC and get out into the real world, meet and speak to real people where you can use your human senses as they should be used

Stop asking this, troll.  

Some fake girl isn't obligated to talk to you either in real life or in your imagination. 

You could always stop communicating with her.