Atheists, if you were to choose Christianity or Islam, which one would you choose?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

As an atheist, I would avoid hypocrisy by not choosing either of those, or any other religion.  I've been an atheist long enough to know that both Christians and Muslims are my mortal enemies and I have no desire to intrude where I'm certainly not welcome.  

• Login to reply the answers
  • Saad M
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

They must choose Islam because it is approved by God.

• 3 weeks ago

I would rather be dead than belong to any religious cult.

I prefer reality.

• canadacraig
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Oh Ted. Too afraid to even play along. What a coward. 

• Matt
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Neither. If hypothetically there somehow wanst the freedom of choice to refuse both, id be more against islam then cristianity.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I would choose both, if the choice is for abolishing them

• Caesar
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Maybe you are not aware they worship the same Abrahamic deity so... in both scenarios, I will end up worshiping the same deity... so i pass... for my honest disbelief in all gods and their religions ...but thanks for both offers...Gee Zeus

• Babs
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Even if I were to choose one, would either religion accept me as one of their own (seein' as how I don't believe in their deity)?

I assume the point of your question is to see if atheists are willing to tell you which of those religions is better than the other. History tells me they are equally bad depending on the time, place, and circumstances.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

i dont know enough about islam to be able to say

• 3 weeks ago

Choose one of them for what? Under what circumstances?

Edit: So I get thumbed down for asking for a clarification to a stupidly vague question.

• 3 weeks ago

I sure don't blame you all for not choosing either because BOTH are LIES!

Can either PROVE they are God's children (Romans 8:16) by "Casting out devils in His Name" (Mark 16:17) from the "POWER" received (Acts 1:8) after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) or perform any other SUPERNATURAL POWERFUL actions Jesus promised (I Corinthians 12:7-10; Mark 16:17-18)?

You atheist are still standing around asking for "PROOF" when GOD commanded us to "PROVE ALL THINGS" (I Thessalonians 5:21; KJV).

Jesus promised "Greater works than these shall ye do" (John 14:12) and Christians would be able to say "If you don't believe me believe the works" (John 10:37:38).

GOD SAID in Isaiah 42:6; [GNT] 

“I, the Lord, have called you and given you POWER [Received after Holy Spirit baptism; Acts 1:5; 8] 

to see that justice is done on earth.

Through you I will make a covenant with all peoples;

through you I will bring light to the nations. "

Where is today's Chrisitans' (((POWER)))???

You will (((NEVER))) get your "PROOF" from these things calling themselves "Christians."

I ***GUARANTEE*** you!

Because what they believe IS A LIE!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.