So, CNN thinks that anyone voting for Trump is an ignorant rube; That's half the country. Is it any wonder their ratings are in the toilet?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

All the bombshells they are dropping everyday are landing in their studio and on their heads

• Login to reply the answers
  • Traci
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

CNN has done their own damage to themselves by deciding to become a propaganda machine for the democrats rather than a real news network.  It is sad what they have done by continuing to employ idiots like that racist Don Lemon to shout out their deficiencies.. How horrible to have such incompetent hosts.

• ctc453
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Half the country? Please. A third at best. The country overwhelmingly despises Dump

• 3 weeks ago

I personally think CNN is right, I find here in Oklahoma the Trumper's to not understand the issues............ they were all against Obama care 100%, but yet none of them that I have discussed this with can tell you the issues that are a problem with healthcare.............. they've been sold the "bill of goods" Obama care was totally bad.................they can't tell you what Trump would do(BECAUSE UP TO THIS POINT HE HASN'T) is what Trump would do to improve healthcare.

Some intelligent enough will show you that he's made the process of passing drug standards via the FDA, I work in oncology, and have a patient that received ONE shot of a drug for breast treatment for $80,000.......................and her GREAT healthcare company resisted, until a lineup of Doctors had to send in letters of need, and she made multiple phone calls reverting to nasty phone calls to pressure this healthcare insurance to finally buckle.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Marduk
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

As if they watch CNN anyway, they all have their TVs as altars to the Fox "News" Network and listen to mythical fantasy. Most think Trump is the same as Jesus, sent by God.

• 3 weeks ago

I quit listening to CNN decades ago. Everyone should.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It is how all the leftists feel it has been 10 years since they ever cared about objectivity they have just been pretending to be news...How did you get suspended again, I never have seen you be nasty or rude with your answers, Now Mister Pottimus RIP was a walking violation...are we experiencing a leftist purge...

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Regardless, they have a factual point.

🥴

Have you seen what FAUX news' fans sound like on Facebook? Have you read FAUXs articles? They sound like an angry mob cheering eachother on to demolish the Left.

'Let's kill 'em!'

'YEAAAH!!!!!!'

No thought whatsoever in their comments. Just straight "THE LEFTISTS ARE TRAITORS! UNAMERICAN! FOR DEFYING OUR LORD AND SAVIOR... DONALD TRUMP!"

🙄😏 Yeah. You guys sound this bad.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

America has 327 million people living in it. Trump got 63 million votes. Where the *** did you learn to do math?

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It's never been more than 35%, please learn math.

• Dixie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

In the toilet? They are the Toilet

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.