Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Do you agree with 75 percent of Americans that witnesses should be heard in the Senate impeachment trial?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

my link say you are 100% lying...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

No. The whole thing is a farce. Democrats should resign in disgrace.

• Ron
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

The impeachment is over for the majority of Americans trump 2025

• 3 weeks ago

yes trump also

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I wish the impeachment thing would just fall off the face of the planet. Boring.

• 3 weeks ago

Absolutely.  Trump's own lawyers told the Senate "cross-examination is the greatest engine for discovery of truth."  So it's time for Trump's lawyers to demonstrate their cross exam skills on Bolton.  I'm not afraid of the truth!

• y
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Faulty spun polls make lovely talking points for the flock, on both sides.  I often wonder why so many just echo as opposed to understanding what they spout.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

They should call Mueller, Comey, Bidens, Brennan, McCabe, Clapper, Strzok, Page, Obama. 

• Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Not to forget the tooth fairy. LOL.

• 3 weeks ago

It’s a separate trial. They can call on new witnesses. If they are being impartial, and not acting at the defense on the president. they should. Seeing as John Bolton could end this whole thing right now.

It’s sad Republican voters think that the senate is the presidents own personal defense attorney.

• 3 weeks ago

No.

I think that if ANY witnesses were going to be calle,d it should have been in the HOUSE.

The HOUSE were suppsoed to assess whether or not they thought the president actually did what they accused him of. They felt sure enough to say "yes" based on the evidence they had. THAT evidence should alone be enough to also remove, otherwise they had no grounds to vote to impeach.

The Senate trial is NOT about "did he do it", its about whether he should be removed.

The HOUSE was the trial. The SENATE is the SENTENCING. It would ridiculous to introduce new evidence when you've already voted to say "he did it".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.