What do you think of African billionaire, Patrice Motsepe saying that Africa loves Trump and then apologising after a backlash?

He allegedly said the following to Donald Trump

"Africa loves America. Africa loves you... We want America to do well. We want you to do well,"

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not familiar with the story but I HATE IT when people apologize because some people don't like what they said. To hell those 'some people'.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Truths are revealed only when in Anger.

Everybody these days might dare to say what is in their mind, only to recant when they find they are alone in a mob of opposition.

It takes a great deal of honour to stay at the wheel, directing ones own direction.

Look at Schiff, and Nader, regardless of how tainted their aims are, they will stick to their bias until they win by mere repetition of accusations without proof of any substantial value.

• TB12
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I believe he was speaking on behalf of himself and not for Africa,, and seeing as how   Motsepe is one of the most corrupt men in Africa it's no surprise he would look up to Trump.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It is typical, any support will receive a racist back lash.

Apparently that is okay, it is acceptable to racist as trump is white and western.

Typical racism.

They are still waiting for aid though, apparently that is okay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.