Why are conservative Republicans trippin? There was a clear quid pro quo and John Bolton said so. What's the problem? Why not remove Trump?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Buddy
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

How is it "clear" when only one person makes that allegation and he's selling a book?

• Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

If there was a secret vote, Trump would be gone tomorrow. But GOP senators know that Trump is vindictive and would tweet his rabid base into a frenzy. Against THEM.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

NYT jumped the gun again and you fool Dems bought it. AGAIN. Pathetic you Morons are 

• ...Show all comments
    • Buddy
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Tell me; if you were sitting in an orange jumpsuit facing a jury would you want an assumption of guilt?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Did he. Where? No book has been released yet. You Dems are such Douche Sacks

• ...Show all comments
    • Buddy
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Tell me; if you were sitting in an orange jumpsuit facing a jury would you want an assumption of guilt?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Lol dems yet to prove their assertions...

• ...Show all comments
    • Buddy
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

For years liberals hated Bolton now he's some kind of hero to these idiots.  Bolton is a disgruntled ex-employee trying to market a trashy "tell-all" book.

• ?
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Oh, the old disgruntled-ex-employee-writing-a-book excuse. YAAWWNN

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.