Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why is meth smoking so popular?

In my town it's hard to find anyone who is drug free. I want to leave so bad, that I'm thinking about riding a bicycle out of town, to start a new life.

I don't have a car, and I can't find a job locally, if you're wondering why I'm using a bike. 

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Meth is relatively cheap and highly addictive. Meth addiction is most common in small rural communities with little in the way of employment potential, where the majority of residents cant afford to move away for work, so they collect welfare cheques and cycle out their lives doing depressingly menial tasks. Drugs offer an affordable escape from this reality. Noone really loves meth as a lifestyle choice, but they dont have many options. Get out if you can.

Meth is poor mans cocaine. 

• Dixie

Start peddling what's stopping ya. Meth!

Most liberals are enraged hate-filled drug addicts.  Unfortunately, these morons are making a lot of towns unlivable.