Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 3 weeks ago

Can a girl be pregnant this way ?

We had grinding sex with our ubder wears on on 20th novmbr. Had my period on 13th decmber and next on 9th january. Now i have some pregnancy symptoms. Can a girl be pregnant after two periods ? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

If a girl has had 2 periods, she can't be pregnant. A period means a girl is NOT pregnant. She can't get pregnant, not unless she has sex after the 2nd period ends.

If your last period began on Jan. 9, that's only 2-1/2 weeks ago. You are NOT having ANY pregnancy symptoms that soon. You wouldn't be having any "pregnancy symptoms yet - not even if you were pregnant. 

A girl can't get pregnant having "grinding" sex; not if she or the guy is wearing any sort of clothing. Even if the guy ejaculates while they're "grinding", sperm cells can not penetrate fabric.  

• ...Show all comments
    • Edna
      Lv 7
      3 days agoReport

A woman who's pregnant might 'spot' occasionally, but she won't have a period while she's pregnant. When a woman menstruates, she's shedding the lining of her uterus. An intact lining is vital for the continuation of a pregnancy. If a pregnant woman menstruated, it would terminate the pregnancy.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

Are you really that dumb

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

honestly, yes you dont have to have intercourse to get pregnant. Im sorry. Better look for some baby clothes

• 3 weeks ago

My cousin had periods for 7 months.. didn't know she was pregnant until she felt the baby move. It's unusual but it happens. She was also over weight so couldn't really tell she was bigger.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sarah
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Yup, you can definitely get pregnant that way!!! My cousin's girlfriend's mom's best friend's hairdresser's dentist's brother's girlfriend got pregnant from doing that, and she had TRIPLETS!!! True story!!!

Sounds like a ridiculous answer, doesn't it? It IS ridiculous...and so is your QUESTION.

Until you have fully educated yourself on how babies are made, PLEASE stop messing around with the opposite sex...otherwise I give it about a year until you actually ARE pregnant.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Trolls can conceive doing virtually anything so yes.

• 3 weeks ago

First off, you clearly aren't that bright if you think you can get pregnant by dry humping with clothes on! Its physically impossible! For a woman to get pregnant sperm would have to flow UP her vaginal canal via intercourse or if the guy ejaculates on the outside of the vulva. Even if he ejaculated, it would remain inside his under wear, it wouldn't even make contact with your vagina, let alone your panties.

Secondly, if you are going to ask a question, learn how to spell properly no? It's "underwear", not ubder wears! It's "November" not novmbr, "December", not Decmber".

Grow up.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No. If you had two cycles occur afterwards, then you cannot be pregnant. That factored in with the lack of sexual intercourse simply leads to one conclusion you cannot be pregnant.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.