Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 3 weeks ago

Please rate my short story?

It was 9AM. I was about to go to work when I tripped on my shoelaces and fell down the stairs, bumping my head on a wooden log at the bottom.

My mother walks in an hour later as she forgot her wallet, and finds me dead on the floor. She texts the family group chat and says 'Lads, he's dead. Get the vodkas and meet me at my house.'

Two hours later, my body is used as a human pinata and my family are all drunk, cheering and laughing as sweets fall from my chest.

If a literacy agent sees this, please comment below when you will publish me and tell me how much money I am going to get. I am waiting. Thank you

I don't even know why I'm talkin' to you if you're dead.

its crap,fell down a stair and hit aa log?...whats the log doing their....then everyones just like ok your dead lets drink...sorry chap try better with better effort

• polly

It depends on the type of audience that you're catering for to rate it accurately.

Fun loving & hard drinking hillbilly's are sure to love tales such as that.