Trumpsters, do you think that a POTUS can get around the 4th amendment by going to a foreign government to violate the rights of citizen?

Update:

at winy little anonymous baby who blocked me, are you afraid I'm going to make you look stupid? because I am, do you think that the mutual corruption treaty overrides the 4th amendment? are you insane?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • admit the 13th amendment didn't abolish slavery

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

well you dicide Vladamire had the President of Ukraine, tell Stormy Daniels, to contact ******* Billy Clinton and Monica, come to a cheap hotel Pay Drunk Nancy Pelosi to have a foursome with Chuccky Schumer, while CNN, and Maxine Waters, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and Birdbrain Allison on CNN New Day waiting for seconds, paying $132,000 for publishing rights on CNN

• Bill
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Getting the help of a foreign government on matters that happened in their country does not violate the fourth amendment. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Bill
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

The crime happened in a foreign nation and since we do not have jurisdiction in their nation the only proper answer is to get the help of the nation that the crime took place in. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I recall GW Bush being accused of this and, if memory serves, Obama as well.

• American Atheist
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

so you are just going to make vague assertions? you got any proof of anything you say? of course you don't 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Loser, you've already been shut down on this point so please stop fishing for fake news that agrees with you.

Once again, and I'll use small words:  The US and the Ukraine have a mutual corruption treaty already in place that not only obliges corruption to be investigated when it involves citizens in the other's country, but requires it to be investigated.

Let me know if you need a dictionary to understand any of this. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.