Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Do you spend hours each glued to the TV or do you do other things instead?

• Favorite Answer

Other things.. I don't even own a tv. I only have access to one when I'm house sitting in which sometimes I will stream.  Most of the time I end up just listening and occasionally looking at the screen.

At home I use my tablet but it can be weeks, months or even years without watching or playing anything 

There's simply not that much on television that interests me sufficiently to occupy me for very long.  I do at times think my wife is Crazy-Glued to the couch & hypnotised by the television, watching endless programs & movies involving animals, or "Columbo", or anything with Danny DeVito in it.     

No, not at all.  

I use to be a TV trivia KING........but since moving to Italy some 20 odd years ago........I have all but given up TV. ...(especially as Italian really sucks......sexist childish garbage) .........

I now work outside a lot......running a vineyard.....making my own olive oil,  and that sort of think.......and when I am not on Yahoo.....I read, extensively. ...and take care of my wife and son, as well..........really no time left for tv.......and most movies I watch are on DVD. 

I normally do other things.

Other things .... I dont like watching tv ... I mostly read the holy books ......

• Dan

I may watch some sports videos on Youtube for 30 min to an hour.

I can't handle to much of the English Cricket team.

Can't bat & can't bowl

• Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Can come from behind to win a test series 3-1 though! Pipe stuff and smoke springs to mind... LOL

I have a hard time sitting for long periods of time so I usually do other things than watch a lot of TV.