Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Do you spend hours each glued to the TV or do you do other things instead?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Other things.. I don't even own a tv. I only have access to one when I'm house sitting in which sometimes I will stream.  Most of the time I end up just listening and occasionally looking at the screen.

At home I use my tablet but it can be weeks, months or even years without watching or playing anything 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

There's simply not that much on television that interests me sufficiently to occupy me for very long.  I do at times think my wife is Crazy-Glued to the couch & hypnotised by the television, watching endless programs & movies involving animals, or "Columbo", or anything with Danny DeVito in it.     

• 4 weeks ago

No, not at all.  

I use to be a TV trivia KING........but since moving to Italy some 20 odd years ago........I have all but given up TV. ...(especially as Italian really sucks......sexist childish garbage) .........

I now work outside a lot......running a vineyard.....making my own olive oil,  and that sort of think.......and when I am not on Yahoo.....I read, extensively. ...and take care of my wife and son, as well..........really no time left for tv.......and most movies I watch are on DVD. 

• 4 weeks ago

I normally do other things.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Other things .... I dont like watching tv ... I mostly read the holy books ......

• Dan
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I may watch some sports videos on Youtube for 30 min to an hour.

I can't handle to much of the English Cricket team.

Can't bat & can't bowl

• Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Can come from behind to win a test series 3-1 though! Pipe stuff and smoke springs to mind... LOL

• 4 weeks ago

I have a hard time sitting for long periods of time so I usually do other things than watch a lot of TV.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.