Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 3 weeks ago

I have a hard time growing out my hair. What should i do?

I have 4c hair, and it is SUPER hard to make my hair or do whatever i want it to do. I tried washing it with argan oil and shea moisture when i wash but i still end up seeing no progress. I deal with breakage, but now that i moisturize, i see it breaking less but its still not growing. Especially on the right top part of my head and its so frustrating. I even have to lay a certain way so that my hair doesn't shrink or get flat and not go back to the original shape. What should i do? Because I really want to grow it out.

Top is Dec 2019, bottom is Jan 2020

Does my hair grow slow?

Google the Long Hair Care forum. There is better advice about your hair type on there than I personally know. It's a bit geared towards women, but so are most long hair forums. Lots of great hair advice on there

Be patient and don't be surprised that cutting your hair slows how quick it grows out.

Look up rice water for hair growth! Also, considering buying biotin pills