Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 3 weeks ago

Why do morons say Hillary won't run for president again?

She never said she won't. She said she isn't. Those are two different statements. She's obviously going to run again. Look at how she's attacking Democratic primary challengers like Tulsi and Bernie, how she's in the spotlight more, and how her tweets are presidential.

THE QUESTION SHOULDN'T BE WILL SHE RUN, THE QUESTION SHOULD BE WILL THE DEMOCRATS NOMINATE HER

• Dave

Yah but again your missing the whole point Just look at that face

This moron says I hope she runs and gets her Drugged *** beat again

• zeno

She is too nasty to win but I say she is

Arrogant enough to run again but the

DNC doesn't want her to run. They accept

Obamas idea of getting a more centrist

Looking democrat to deceive working

People into voting for their hidden socialist

Or Marxist or fascist indoctrinated moron.

Probably cause her brown spot wont let her run.

Because she's not stupid.  She had her chance and it didn't work out.  She's not running this time.  The whole logic of her campaign doesn't work anymore and will work even less well in 2024 or 2028 when she'd be able to run again (depending on whether a Democrat wins in the fall).  In 2028 she'd be 81 which is also really old to be running. 

Literally the only people who talk about her running are right wing trolls who want to see her run because they feel she's the only Democrat Trump could possibly beat.

She has said twice before she will not run, only to turn around and run. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. What if you fool me three times? Does that mean you are brain dead?

Hillary is not running again. Those who think she’s going to enter the race days before the primaries begin are the morons.

They're taking a vote among themselves to have Hillary run or not. The democrats are learning to get better results in losing.

unless she is running as an independent she can not, the deadline has passed for entering into the Democratic primaries