Anonymous

Is it true that white men are desired by women of all races?

Absolutely.

Some people would say that Black and Middle Eastern women don't like White guys but that is not the case.  The reason you don't see many White men/Black women couples is because it is White men who are so picky because we can be and we haven't really shown much interest in Black women. And Middle Eastern women are prohibited by strict families from dating White guys but increasingly you see more Middle Eastern women with White guys and I have dated a few. Trust me, they love us. Especially the hot ones.   I have dated a Middle Eastern girl before and I won't lie that it was one of the most ardent sexual adventures of my life. We are the forbidden fruit.

An interesting thing happened to me recently.  I have a friend who is Black.  He asked me in front of my Wife why I am not jealous, protective or paranoid because he said point blank that if he had a wife as hot as mine he wouldn't be so laid back and cool and he'd be protective and afraid that other guys would hit on her.  My wife responded, "that's just how White guys are". And it is true.  I thought about it and we are not jealous or protective because we know that we could have almost any woman we want just by being White.  

The truth is that Black guys, Brown Latinos, Asian guys, Indian guys and Middle Eastern guys are at a huge disadvantage to White guys and men of the above races know deep down that their women secretly want us.  Now, I will say that included in my definition of White are White Latinos of pure or almost pure European descent.  My cousin married a guy from Costa Rica and well you might call him Latino, but if you look at him, you could tell that he is of Spanish, European descent and he is at least 80-90 percent European.

And you might ask WHY it is the case that women love White men so much (even if they are politically correct and don't outright admit it)?  The answer is simple. We have Wealth, Power, and most of all STATUS. Think about it, all but one of the US Presidents have been White males and even Obama was half White. And most Fortune 500 CEO's and Board Members are White males.  Same with most leading Male actors.  Women are attracted to men with wealth power, status and fame, and nothing is more correlated with these things than Whiteness.

Bottom line: This is a White man's World and us White guys can have our pick of the litter!

I don´t think so. 

Yes, they are.  

I don't know about nordics but southern Europeans sure rank really high. We're the real Latin Lovers. You know the ROMEo, ROMANtic kind.

I know many that are still single, including my cousin.

Women aren't interested if they're broke and aged 40+, no matter how pale they are.

Not really, my desire would be a Latino, sexy af. 

• Chris
      3 weeks agoReport

You mean Mesoamerican, Latina is located in Europe.

• Zirp

all humans alive today are the same race

Source(s): post-WW2 science

Perhaps the top % of white men, with looks, money, power or status, would be desired by most women regardless of race.   Men like George Clooney... this does not include some random redneck or basement dweller living in Virginia.  Not even the average Joe.

you need to get out more and socialize.

troll questions like this is a result of someone that is probably a sociopathic loser 

Yes. On the other hand, asian men are universally despised by all women, and hated by asian women the most.