Salmonella in penis?

Hi everyone,

I was making chicken last night, specifically chicken breasts. I accidentally spilled some soda on my pants, so I had to take them off while cooking. When I was moving some trays, I dropped a chicken breast on the floor, hitting my penis on the way down. This morning, my penis feels inflamed and my peehole hurts when I touch it. Is it possible I got salmonella?

Favorite Answer

Yes if you got raw chicken on your thingy and it got in the pee hole now you're going to be sore you better start looking for some antibiotic

• Andy C

Everyone knows that the preferred method of cooking chicken in the nude is FRYING.

You know, like your brain.

I have a very hard time believing that story.

• The Devil
      3 weeks agoReport

See a doctor...one for the big head and one for the little head. Wash your hands before eating. Salmonella will show up as blood in urine and very much pain when you pee. You haven't got sense enough to wash your wanger when you get raw chicken on it.

i dont think so, maybe you should see your doctor and get it checked out