Anonymous

Whites, why do you want your own race to die off?

Any white who supports interracial marriages, breeds with non-whites, and believes that deserve equal rights to whites is a race traitor, pure and simple. You're working to drive your race to extinction and even actively push to have other whites murdered for being "evil racists." how do you even look yourself in the mirror without trying to mutilate your whiteness, if you hate white so much despite being one?

I think a few bits of non-European DNA will be critical for your race's survival, even as much as you may love the beautiful and rare Western European features, like sky blue eyes and platinum hair, it is just going to get a lot tougher to sustain in the coming ages, as Europe is already facing fertility issues within its native population. Too much foreign DNA and you have a new race, not enough diverse DNA and fertility issues arise - if people are anything similar to how it is with rare cat breeds, which is my frame of reference, and I could be right.

I think that we as whites have been problematic throughout history.  I just think the world would be a more harmonious and peaceful place if we died off.

I don't want my race to die off.

Celtic people and other non-Germanic ethnic groups want Germanic people to die off to get back at Germanic males for invading celtic lands of Europe and kind of forcing celtic people to behave in a way that is not natural to celtic people. After Germanic people die off then non-Germanic people will go back to the way they behaved before the Germanic invasion.

• brother_in_magic
      3 weeks agoReport

Celts were head hunters and warriors and fought each other ALL THE TIME. The Irish were number one slavers in the 5th c, invading and holding part of Wales and invading Scotland.

What a load of rubbish.  This is the sort of remark that anonymous white supremacists make because they’re jealous of people of other races getting all the better looking men and women, while they get white trash hillbillies like themselves, or no one wanting to date them.  

Being white myself, I must say that whites are often the most xenophobic and racist ones against OTHER whites.

So here's my answer: I couldn't care less.

• Zirp

There's no such thing as race, and "mixing" won't make whiteness disappear.

Source(s): post-WW2 science

I don't care if your "race" dies off, or if my "race" dies off, or if anybody's "race" dies off, because "race" isn't a fact of biology.  As far as I'm concerned, the sooner the white "race" and the black "race" and the red "race" and the yellow "race" and the brown "race" and the Irish "race" and the Arab "race" and the Hindu "race" ALL die off, the better.

Then we can finally move past that delusion at last.  So let's hear it for "race traitors" and the extinction of the white "race"!!!

Life is short and full of problems. Why should I care about skin color?

They don'think much of it because nothing is eternal. And beside whites killed most Native Americans and Aboriginals. Nothing is eternal. Even whites today look different from whites from 1000 years ago.