Can we be pregnant ?

This may be tmi but my bf and I had unprotected sex. Like 30 or less minutes later I saw some *** on the outside of my vagina and it still seemed wet and he touched it and placed it inside, he’s wondering if he can get me pregnant still, we are trying.  

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Pippin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You can get pregnant from the unprotected sex  you had.  The semen he touched half an hour later won't do a thing.

• Login to reply the answers
  • sarah
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

If you had unprotected sex and he actually came inside of you, then your odds of getting pregnant (assuming you don't have any fertility issues and it was at the right time in your cycle...meaning close to ovulation) are about 25%. But if all he did was touch semen and then finger you, you're out of luck, because the sperm in that semen died within minutes of being exposed to open air.

• GB
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Can we be pregnant?  You could, as you had unprotected sex. Even if he pulled out, some semen might have got in.  Your  bf , however, can not be pregnant.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Seriously.  Please stop having sex until you fully understand how conception works.  This is ridiculous.  Sperm die outside the body.  So NO you cannot get pregnant from random sperm that has been exposed to air.

• alan P
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

The risk of pregnancy is low in this case but sperm do not die when they contact the air.  Where does that myth come from?  If they did then artificial insemination and male fertility tests would not work

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Unprotected sex = higher chance of pregnancy than for protected sex.

• 3 weeks ago

you sound like 14 so i hope not lol

get a test

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.