I'm doing a homework piece over Aristotle's book Poltics. I got most of the question down expect for these five could you guys help? Thanks!
1) In Book I, How Does Aristotle Define Human Beings?
2) What distinguishes a Citizen from a Non-Citizen, according to Aristotle?
3) Why is deliberation a vital part of citizenship?
4) What distinguishes a good type of government (constitution) from a bad type of government (constitution) in Book III of Politics?
5) In Chapter 9 of Book III, how does Aristotle describe the end or purpose of the polis (city-state)?
- LudwigLv 64 weeks ago
Load of cock. Read more Plato. Unless you are one of the mugs who is doint this for some sort of exam or test? Timeaus mate. ~every time.
- WhateverLv 74 weeks ago
We're here to help, not do your homework for you. You need to explain what you don't understand and demonstrate you've attempted these questions first.