Isn't this the ultimate in ironicy... Pres Trump up for impeachment bs while he along with Israel and other nations unfold a wonderful....?

.... mid-east peace plan, with United Emeritts leading the way!!

Where was Obama for his eight years????

Favorite Answer

President Trump is a real trooper to do his elected duties while Schiff the shyster plays games just for the publicity 

When all is said & done Schiff hopefully will be disbarred 

• Manitu2 months agoReport

Spot-on!

Where were you when they taught spelling and grammar at school? Maybe you should improve your education. Go to Harvard, like Obama did.

There's a wonderful peace plan??? Then why didn't they use that one, instead of the piece of crap they unveiled today?

I heard that all of that was just a show of Trump support for the recently indicted Netanyahu, to help him regain support in Israel. Its the same kind of thing that 

Zelensky was trying to get from Trump, a public showing of support. I could be wrong, thats just what I heard.  I hope there really is a "wonderful plan", but I doubt it.

• a2yar
  • Brian

What's "ironicy"? Is that like 'normalcy'?

• Brian

Moron...the two state solution has been around for decades.  I see that you finally learned the difference between "piece" and "peace" though.

He was too busy helping to destroy Libya and transfer power of ME to the iranians

• Manitu2 months agoReport

MOST DEFINITELY!