Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why do I feel like I am obligated to vote against trump now?

I don't see how Trump is good and I voted for him. All he's doing is benefiting he top of society the most at the expense of common people just like all the presidents I've lived under as a millennial

Trump TURNED AROUND the economy! He did in less than 3 years what Obama couldn't do in 8! This economy has generated the lowest Black unemployment on record.

I'm guessing you foolishly buy into this notion that tax cuts only benefit the upper crust. That's crap. Taxes dropped for many ordinary Americans. Tax cuts put more money in your pocket instead of the government's. Supply-Side economics works every time it's employed.

Not only this, Trump has tackled tough issues other presidents have kicked the can down the road on. This has been true on illegal immigration, including reducing the incentive to come to the US illegally. Trump has hammered out new trade and intellectual property issues with China, problems that have been around for decades. He also pushed through new Canada and Mexico trade, with the USMCA.

The ball is in your court to explain just what you think is bad (and significant) about his job as president and see if it holds up under scrutiny.

Your choice of who you vote for.

Need A tissue, snowflake?

Small businesses are doing great and the economy, generally, is roaring.

I'm no billionaire but I'm way, way, way better off than under Obama. 

And I shudder to think what the nation would have been like under Hillary.

I feel the same way

• Sally

You can vote for whoever you want, but Trump is a con man and is stealing, cheating, lying and committing crimes every day. He's harming our country.

You mean the way the Biden family made millions off the backs of taxpayers and the Trump family did not.  LOL