Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 3 weeks ago

today i only got one and a half hour of sleep and when walking i felt dizzy and light headed. is this normal?

i dont know why but today i fell asleep at 5:30 and woke up at 7 because i couldnt fall asleep. and when i arrived at school walking in the hallways was weird. my vision was slightly wavy and i felt light header whenever i walked. is this normal?

Favorite Answer

Your body has a mind of its own, so-to-speak! Twenty years ago when I was age 60, my company was sold and the buyer fired 237 employees enmasses. Companies do not hire 60-year-old men unless you have a PhD degree.I looked for work for two years, and when my money was low, I gave-up my apartment and lived in my car for 15 months. I was always hungry. I slept in 15-minute episodes because of the police sirens and waste disposal trucks. Today, I sleep about 4-5 hours a night and wake-up about every 30 minutes. I have been to sleep laboratories and visited doctors who specialize in sleep apnea. I fall asleep around 1 to 2 AM and awake with the TV still on. This life has not harmed me, and I know I may never have a good-night sleep before I die. The mind can tell the body what to do to survive and you survive.I use to walk around Houston early in the morning and was safe because robberies thought I was crazy to lived the life I was living. Tell yourself what you want to do to help you get through the day and night.

harrald

When you're lacking of sleep, yes that's normal to happen. Pls take care of yourself bby. If you don't get enough sleep again try and stay home if you're parents will allow you and if they force you to go tell a teacher at school and i'm sure they will help if you feel like this again. ilyy <3

That is a normal reaction to insufficient sleep.

How much/little sleep triggers the reaction varies between people.

I get like that after a few days with no sleep, but not just 1 night.

Sometimes I work double and triple shifts in a row. Some weeks I only get 8-10hrs of sleep for the whole week. That's when the head rushes hit me hard.

No, this is not normal..