What's happening to me health wise??

Ok, I NEED to know if this had happened to anyone else or get some advice with a health problem. Before anyone asks I've seen doctor about this and he's uncertain. I've been having this thing happen when I'm laying on my stomach when I am in bed, and all of a sudden, things go white, there's a small black dot, and I collapse into my hands. This only lasts for a short time, but I either come to just fine with a high heart rate, or groggy and trying to refind my breath. Sometimes it even send s tingles throughout my body and makes me feel super strange.

A couple things to note, I have sleep apnea, I am severely overweight, and I've been having chest pain and left arm weakness for a little while. I have gone to the doctor and they have done an EKG and said that they don't think it's something with my heart, and this has never happened before regarding sleep apnea. I sleep with a CPAP. It ONLY happens when I am laying on my belly, otherwise if I'm on my back I go to sleep and lay in my bed normally. This is only happened four times, and not even every time I'm on my belly. Does anyone have any idea or any advice on what this could be? I just hope it's nothing serious.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.