If I have a 1.56 total gpa my second semester senior year, can I raise it to a 2.0 by the end of the year?

I got a 1.56 gpa for all my high school years, can I raise it to a 2.0 gpa if I’m in my second semester of my senior year senior year? Or should I just drop out?

Favorite Answer

Ask your teachers for help. They're human beings too. They're not here to send you to h*ll with h*lla homework. And yes, it is possible to have at least a 2.0 by the end of the year. You still have like 4 or 5 more months left of school, depending where you live. There will be finals. Keep studying. Have focus. Pay attention in class. Ask for help even if it's breakfast, lunch or dinner. Email them, etc. Small projects like homework will do little to raise your gpa. Unless you have extra credit stuff. You might be able to scrape by. But study for tests, like I said the finals. You might have to study the whole semester and even the whole year again depending on how far back you are. Ask people for help. Friends. Acquaintances. Peers. Etc. You might even have to study the whole 4 years of high school to be honest. There are some things that are only taught in the first or second year that aren't really covered anymore in the third or fourth years.

• drip

Your cumulative gpa is 1.5?  No you won’t raise to a 2.0 in one semester.   Why drop out? Check with your school even with your low gpa you could still graduate 

• Zayd3 weeks agoReport

If I take 3 extra online classes that count as a credit, you think it might help?