Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 4 weeks ago

Setting up mic stand?

I need help setting up this mic stand. There are no instructions. These are the parts that are supposed to go together.

This is a tzumi reverb pro podcast series

The previous responses were good - but see if there is a website.  Ask somebody who does this kind of thing often.  As anybody who assemble ANY kind of equipment, rigging, etc. Look at photos online.We have ALL had things that look intimidating to assemble - and then once you learn - no problem.  I am a professional classical musician - and some of the *instruments* I have had to assemble and then learn to play were a little daunting. When I put together my bass flute, my DH says it looks like I am building a floor lamp.  Yeah - pretty much  - and now that I know exactly how I want it set, I have made little dots to align the parts.  Machinists and jewelers call these *witness marks* - if you bring a watch home after repair, do not complain about a tiny scratch on the back - it shows that the jeweler did that to make the parts lineup PERFECTLY.  So once you assemble this -put tiny dots with nailpolish or marker on the pieces. My son does professional recording (has MM degree in this) and for SPEED on the job, has done this to a lot of his rigs.

Sorry, can't help you there. Perhaps if you take it to a store that sells mics someone there may be able to help.

The make and model would be of great help.