How to change a FB page's admin without the current admin?

I've become the president of a club at my university and we have a Facebook page but no one has access to it. There is an email associated with the club on the page, but I don't see anything the page about it in our email box or FB login page. How can we change ownership of the page when we've lost connection to the admin? We cant even see who the current admin is to ask them. Worst comes to worst how can we delete the page? I really don't know for FB pages work, so the help is appreciated.Thanks!

• Daniel

Without the Current Admin there is not much you can do If you like the Page a Admin of the Page has to Add you as a Admin to Become the Admin of the Page

• David

go to your login page and follow the links to reset your password. Hopefully there will be a rescue email address you can access, otherwise just create a new club account.

• Lv 7

if you have no connection to the original admin, just make a new page. it's the only way.