Cory asked in SportsFootball (American) · 3 weeks ago

Would there be a riot in Atlanta if SF wins the Super Bowl?

Shanahan fails to run the ball and stomp out the Pats in the ATL-NE Super Bowl. Proceeds to go to SF and win the title they should have had.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

They should blame the defense, if they want to blame somebody. There was no pass rush in the second half, allowing Brady lots of time to throw the ball and even the score. Rioting only damages the City they live in and it will not change history.

• Cory2 weeks agoReport

The pass rush was there. Grady Jackson was on his way to an MVP award. He helped stopp the offense and held them to a field goal. But, the offense promptly fumbled the ball back to Brady and helped with the comeback. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Kurt
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Regardless of who wins, there won't be any riots in Atlanta. But there might be in the city that wins the game, from excitement that their team won.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Liberal thugs usually don't need much of an excuse to riot and loot, so this might be enough.

• Isn't it a little late to cry over past losses? The Atlanta Falcons were leading 28-3, when The New England Patriots scored 31 Unanswered Points. Instead of blaming Kyle Shanahan, blame the whole Team. It was a Total Team effort to blow a lead that big with 18 Minutes Left.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

No, there won't be a riot in Atlanta.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I highly doubt it......

• Bob
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No there will not be a riot if that happens.

• 3 weeks ago

It’s a different cast with different players. Atlanta’s strength was receiving. Julio Jones is one of the top receivers so why not concentrate on passing. 

The patriots are like the Red Sox and Astros. How do you beat a team that cheats and have an advantage over you. 

• 3 weeks ago

Actually, the title that SF is chasing has nothing to do with the one Atlanta should have had.  

• ...Show all comments
    • LegFuJohnson
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

I apologize.  I thought you were trolling with a dumb question so I gave the dumb answer.  If you are really that unaware of how the world works and thought that Atlanta would be so upset 2 years later that there was a chance of a riot, you really need some help.  Read a book.

• Jim
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

What if, what if, what if.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.