Why do Democrats openly declare their intention to confiscate our "assault weapons" then claim no one is coming for our guns?

Since their definition of assault weapon is ANY semi automatic weapon of any caliber or size, they are definitely coming for our guns.

Why do they lie? Are Democraps crap?

BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THEM

I'd like to see proof of anyone claiming they'll take guns away. Never said so.  

The Democrats want to abolish the Constitution. They view the 2nd Amendment as being the most vulnerable because of emotional issues like school shootings.  If they can abolish or nullify the 2nd Amendment they will next go after the 1st Amendment because it protects "hate speech". To the Democrats "hate speech" is anything they don't like. They don't want for there to be any rights and want the power to decide what is allowed. 

Just vote Republican. 

It's interesting, I grew up in the 60's & 70's trained on the M-16 in basic in the mid 70's and I NEVER, NEVER heard of the AR-15.............developed in 1957 by Arma life........FOR THE MILITARY.................. I never heard or it..............and the country did just fine without it.....................now there's a good at least 15 million of these types in the hands of "who knows, who's hands". I couldn't tell you even when we were in basic learning about every inch of the M-16, ABOUT the AR-15, because it was a MILITARY WEAPON..............very few heard of it 50 years ago, let alone owned one;....................and I think we were JUST FINE. In fact I can't recall back in the 60's,70's and 80's of a weapon of this type used as a "mass murder weapon" until the 90's into the 2000's when any TOM, DICK AND HARRY COULD OWN ONE.

I'm not buying your precious, "the world is out to take my 2nd amendment rights away" stupid NRA garbage.

• peraceden3 weeks agoReport

You seem very angry and poorly equipped with knowledge. AR-15 is a small caliber rifle (.22) with a semi-auto firing mechanism. People buy it because it looks cool. Please do your homework before spouting anger and fire.

It's only about power and control with the Democratic Party, and they advance themselves by inventing many ways to do it.  So they have to rely on lies.  Democrats broke from the Republicans, to become "Federalist".  Just like those who said "America would never work", democrats don't believe in an America where the people can govern themselves.  

Like everyone before America, they fear "the mob", and cannot let the people become empowered by our Founding Documents.  They just want to create an elitist class for themselves that the rest of the country depends on.  I'm telling you, this stuff goes back to the beginning.  Is it a coincidence that the leftist "department of education" found it suitable to remove teaching civics and history from public, ?

People saw this coming before America was founded.  The Massachusetts government signed into law, The Old Deluder Satan Act of 1647, which was adopted by various other colonies, so that schools would teach literacy through the Bible, and not be ignorant to the deceptions of the world.  It's still a law, to this day.  Whatever happened to the Bible and prayer in public schools?

How many times have you heard someone on the left say, "I'm for small, non-intrusive government".  The right openly admits it, all the time.  You'll never hear anyone on the left admit that they're for "big, intrusive government".  They hide things in the open, speak out of both side of their mouths, and accuse their opposition of the very things they are, knowing they'll get a pass for it.

The DNC cannot let Sen. Sanders become their nominee, unobstructed, because he is an Independent and hasn't paid party dues, which has been their informal policy since the 90s, after they lost control of the House, after a four decade run.  They even tried to get his partner AOC on that bull$h!t, which she recently spoke out about.  Power and control is the name of their game.   

• JonZ

Boohoohoo!! 😭😭 There are plenty of guns that are not being taken away, so shut up!!

• JonZ
      3 weeks agoReport

I'm not a Democrat, I'm an independent who voted for Trump because Democrats were moving too far left. Sadly, Trump has turned out to be a liar, conman and traitor! However, please let us know when you are no longer allowed to own guns, because right now you can buy any legal gun you want.

• Lili

Grow up, dear. Stop whining.

Let's just say that we hope to get rid of SOME types of guns, not all.  That's what we've always said.  You know that if you stopped howling, whining, and chewing the carpet long enough to pay real attention.

• Lili
      3 weeks agoReport

Yawn.  You can yammer and moan all you like, dear; it doesn't make you any more intelligent. Such a bore.

Some guns.

Get it right.

Military automatics don't need to be on the streets.

• Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

It was a gift to my parents growing up that's long been rid of. But still legal.

Bigots can only think in terms of "all or none", "black or white".  The real world operates in shades of grey.

• hungryjoe
      3 weeks agoReport

THEY'RE TAKING YOUR GUNS! It's a clear enough statement! What don't you get about it? You stupid or what I20?

Thanks for proving that you are too insane to own a loaded stapler.