Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 3 weeks ago

Why did no one want to be my friend in high school?

I went to an all girls high school and was in boarding school. I often made the effort to get to know each of the girls in my grade who were in boarding school with me. I would go sit and chat to them hoping they would reciprocate and then would’ve taken it from there.

None of them would ever come sit by me or invite me to their houses on the weekends like they did the other girls,despite my efforts. I tried hard and not too hard but hard enough that at least one of them should’ve made the effort to want to get to know me. 

They just didn’t...

• Cu Tie

I don't know your situation, but I can relate because my sister went to a private, all-girls high school in Pennsylvania, despite living in South Jersey. She struggled somewhat with this during her first 3 years of high school. Then, during her senior year of high school, my sister took 3 AP courses, worked during the weekends, got inducted to the National Honor Society, and scored a perfect 5 on the AP Calculus AB exam. In addition, she played her only year of football as a high school senior, as she made it on the junior varsity football team of the local public high school in South Jersey.

• Rick

poor baby ....................................