David S asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Do you think the Steelers' trade of their 1st round pick to the Dolphins for Minkah Fitzpatrick worked out better for Pittsburgh or Miami?

I'd say it worked out quite well for Pittsburgh with Fitzpatrick named a pro bowl starter. Miami did alright, but not as well as it appeared they might do when the trade was made, as Fitzpatrick was drafted 11th, while Miami received the 18th pick. Your take?

• y
    Favorite Answer

I think it worked out for both, the steelers got a starter that made them better, the fins got another first to build for the future. If they pick right, good deal. If they blow it, well, that's on them.

The Steelers got the better end of the deal.

Ask me in 3 years.  How can you possibly know how it works out for Miami without knowing what they do with that pick?

• LegFuJohnson

You must have thought the Dolphins got a steal when they traded their 2nd round pick for Josh Rosen, since Rosen was a 1st rounder...