how long does THC stay in your body?

weigh about 187 and will start to take drug test once a month  5'1ft

Urine is 30 days

Everyone uses synthetic urine to pass piss tests.

I don't use marijuana, but a lot of people at work do. They tape the Synthetic Urine to their thigh. The urine bag has a hose connected to it so it's easy to dispense without making a mess or being conspicuous.

I guess it costs about $70. But I think there's enough for 2-3 tests.

It's not the Monkey Piss, it's something else. I forget the name. I think it has 2 words and the second word starts with an F

Potentially a long time.  It's impossible to give an exact figure.  There are a lot of variables in play and it depends on how sensitive the test is.  THC is fat soluble and it can be stored in your fat so if you are gaining fat or losing fat that can make a difference.  Personally I think that it is a barbaric practice to force people to undergo THC testing.  If it were me I would seriously think about taking a different job and/or moving somewhere where that barbaric practice isn't done.