Jay asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 3 weeks ago

Will you be voting in 2020...why or why not?

• Edward

I’ve been voting for 49 years and only missed one election .had the flu it’s a privilege n honor to vote.

Assuming you mean here in the US, yes and Democrat - I don't respect or vote for 

traitors, puppets, racist and sexist people who sound like butthurt kindergardeners.

I have voted in every election since 1974. This year I will vote against any and all people who vote to allow Impeached President trump remain in office.

• Mike L

I will most definitely be voting against Trump and any Republican that does not vote to remove him.

Yes, Trump has done a great job and deserves a second term.

Yes.

Because every vote counts.

I learned my lesson not voting in the last election.

An argument that's lasted 3 years.

Yes. Normally I vote based on policy, but this year I'm voting a straight Democratic ticket to punish the GOP for their cover up of Trump's crimes. 

• Desire
      3 weeks agoReport

I'll tell you what a real coverup is "Chappaquiddick, Fast and Furious, IRS/Lois Lerner, Loretta Lynch/Bill Clinton, Obama's whereabouts during Benghazi, Clinton Foundation, Clinton server and emails, Obama interfering with Israeli election, $150 billion secretly given to Iran and many more".