Amirali asked in HealthMental Health · 3 weeks ago

Why do I feel vain when I realize she cannot be mine?

I loved her. Whenever she talks to me and act like a stranger cause its over I really feel vain and feel like life is pointless. I went to therapist and took some pills and go out with friends but my feelings would never fade away.

• LAN

You obviously don't know what the word vain means.   Not too surprising with how generally ignorant your little rant was.

If you put your hope in any passing thing - including human relationships - then when that thing ends you feel empty. Freindships and marriages are good things, but they all come to an end eventually. The only lasting hope is in God and the things of eternity.

It's hard falling out of love with someone and realizing they can't be yours anymore. But eventually they'll become a stranger and you'll just have to be grateful for the time you got to have with them.

• Sad3 weeks agoReport

Some distance from her would be good, at least for a while. When you're talking to her, you'll just dwell.

in that case you just have to move on and forget about it.

That's just the way it is.  Its grief.   At some point you have to let go and be grateful for the time you had with her.