Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Would you feel funny about dating a guy 6 inches shorter than you?

• Joy

That funny feeling is telling you that you're not attracted to shorter guys.  You're allowed to feel that way if he's not for you.

• Foofa

I'm not very tall, to the point where someone that much shorter than me would likely have dwarfism. So I might worry about his genetics were we to have children. If I were 5'10" or something this wouldn't bother me as much because he'd still be within the "average" height range.

I know a couple where the guy is quite a bit shorter than the girl - and it's always strange to see them together - but they seem happy, so I guess it works for them.

He would be 5' tall.

A little bit .

• Janet

Yes I would. But not a guy the same height as I am.

Don't care what height they are if we get along. Go ask a shorter guy how he feels about dating a woman whose boobs aren't as big he would like 

To be honest, I struggled dating a man just a couple of inches shorter, and one more than six inches taller.

Yes, but not because of the height difference. It would be mainly because I'm a straight male and I'm already happily married to a woman.