Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Things to text a girl?

I am planning on texting a girl I used to know but haven't spoken to her in years. I want to get re aquainted with her and I am confident things will go well once the conversation is going along. I just need something to break the ice, something to say so its not weird to her that I messaged her out if the blue. Suggestions?

Favorite Answer

"Hey, this is ...... I know it's been a while but you crossed my mind recently and I was wondering how you are these days." It's up to you but you might like to add "Would be great to meet up so I can rub my face in your boobs and bang you up the butt, if not then let's do coffee or something"

Call her and talk with your voice if you're interested in her.

• Janet

Just tell her that you remembered her yesterday and are wondering how she is doing. That you would love to meet over a cup of coffee.

• R2D4

yes.........................

• Jerry

It's been a long time. Please join me for for a coffee, a drink, an ice cream, a chance to say hello to each other.