Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

What is your Yahoo Answers routine?

First I check my Best Answers to see if I’ve been awarded any. Then I check if there are any new answers to my questions. Then I go to Polls & Surveys and ask/answer some questions.

• I go on P&S and scroll down to the last unresolved question I answered. Then work my way back up to the most recent one answering the ones that are of interest to me. 

Then I check notifications and answer comments etc if I have time. 

• Kathy

I check my notifications first, then my point level, and then answer questions.

• Alesha

First thing in the morning I look through all my notifications, read through my chosen categories, reading only those that are less than a day old, then look through Polls and Surveys, Gender Issues and History. If I find time later in the day I will look through Politics or News & Events.

• First I go to notifications and if I have a best answer I click on it and thank the one who asked the question.  I then go to Entertainment and Music and answer some questions.  I very rarely ask questions.

• Kieth

I report trolls, maybe answer a few questions, check my notifications just to see if there are any harassing or threatening comments I can report, and check my hit list for activity of habitual trolling to report.

• Kieth
      3 weeks agoReport

One of Albertos accounts, (saddam and Pinochet for jeeper), A Yahoo User, (what if a midget cop poop on your shoe), and Kaitlyn, (Am I pretty) have been suspended in the last 12 hours.

I just do whatever I feel like doing.