Does Trump love attacking Greta Thunberg because she's a 16-year old autistic girl?

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • hamel5
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

He's a bully and he knows that the Trumpkins must love watching him tee off on a kid.

Also, he can't exactly argue the facts with her

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

Trumps a bad guy for mocking a teenager, but no one cares about those who are exploiting and exposing her to ridicule?  The left has no shame.  

• 3 weeks ago

who is Greta Thunberg?

• 3 weeks ago

Someone like her was hand picked as a front person by her handlers so that the detractors of her message will be labeled as "picking on a little girl". 

Don't play adult in the adult world, if you are not wiling to be treated as an adult. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

he's a bully

like all bullies he's a coward

• Robert
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

No. It's her attitude. She is a little girl scolding the adults in the room. I used to dislike her too but I really blame her parents for allowing this to get to the point it has. She is not a scientist. She is a young person with a passion, but right or wrong, she has no right to condemn everyone around her for her beliefs. I'm not fond of her either, but it's really her parents who he should attack. Look what they've done to her.

• 3 weeks ago

We can only hope.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.