Why is grilling better cooking in a frying pan?
- carrieLv 73 weeks agoFavorite Answer
Grilling is better than frying because you don't add more fat .any fat in the food will melt under the grill so you don't eat it.
- A Yahoo UserLv 73 weeks ago
Pros of grilling
- melted fat can leave meat, while pan-frying causes the meat to be fried in its own fat
- can add desirable flavor to some dishes
Cons of grilling
- energy inefficient
- carbon ("char") from open flame grilling is carcinogenic
- DRDEATHLv 73 weeks ago
they say its a healthier way to eat dead flesh as the fat drips off rather than saturating the meat and it adds flavor
- 🅗🅐🅩🅨 ꪜLv 63 weeks ago
Grilling have that black thing ... That is unhealthy and need to eat cucumber after eating that ....