What was your favorite cartoon in the 2000s?

Mine is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003).

Favorite Answer

Ben 10. I loved Ben 10, it was such a great show.

I can't play rubber if this was late 90s or early 2000s ,  but Danny Phantom was my favorite.

Teen Titans and Code Lyoko

I’d have to go with Phineas and Ferb. That show was a huge part of my teen hood. Yes, my teen hood, not my childhood because that show came out when I was a teenager. It was one of those rare shows that came out at the time that was actually GOOD.

In 2000,my favourite cartoon was The Smurfs. 

It actually is still among my favourite cartoons.  It is so fun and wholesome...and besides, it definitely teaches us- children, teens and adults alike- to respect nature. 

Muchisimas favourite cartoon among the most recent ones is 'Sofia the First '.

I watch it every day and i have a lot of Sofia's merchandise. 

• JerryL

ed ed and eddy

• Imp

Avatar the last Airbender!

• Sky

If you're including movies it would have to be a tie between The Cat Returns, Bolt, and Fantastic Mr. Fox.  Those are all outstanding movies.

As far as cartoon TV shows go, I wanted to say Animaniacs but that was in the 90s, and the remake of Danger Mouse didn't start until 2015, so I can't think of any in the 2000s other than Family Guy and The Simpsons which were ongoing from before the 2000s.

Courage the cowardly dog

mine is still Calvin & Hobbes I know it is not within the 2000s bracket you asked

for. 2nd would be the Far Side