What was your favorite cartoon in the 2000s?

Mine is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003).

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Ben 10. I loved Ben 10, it was such a great show.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I can't play rubber if this was late 90s or early 2000s ,  but Danny Phantom was my favorite.

• 2 weeks ago

Teen Titans and Code Lyoko

• 2 weeks ago

I’d have to go with Phineas and Ferb. That show was a huge part of my teen hood. Yes, my teen hood, not my childhood because that show came out when I was a teenager. It was one of those rare shows that came out at the time that was actually GOOD.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

In 2000,my favourite cartoon was The Smurfs. 

It actually is still among my favourite cartoons.  It is so fun and wholesome...and besides, it definitely teaches us- children, teens and adults alike- to respect nature. 

Muchisimas favourite cartoon among the most recent ones is 'Sofia the First '.

I watch it every day and i have a lot of Sofia's merchandise. 

• JerryL
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

ed ed and eddy

• Imp
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

• Sky
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If you're including movies it would have to be a tie between The Cat Returns, Bolt, and Fantastic Mr. Fox.  Those are all outstanding movies.

As far as cartoon TV shows go, I wanted to say Animaniacs but that was in the 90s, and the remake of Danger Mouse didn't start until 2015, so I can't think of any in the 2000s other than Family Guy and The Simpsons which were ongoing from before the 2000s.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Courage the cowardly dog

• 3 weeks ago

mine is still Calvin & Hobbes I know it is not within the 2000s bracket you asked

for. 2nd would be the Far Side

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.