My sister takes all the brushes and we get up a different times so in the morning I have to go on a scavenger hunt what should I do.?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Hide yours...........................

• Login to reply the answers
  • Jerry
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Keep your personal toiletry items together in a box and don't leave the box in the bathroom or anywhere else your sister can easily get at it. Heck, I've had room mates where I had to keep not only my hair brush, makeup remover, manicure tools in a "bathroom box" in my room. I had to keep my own toilet paper, soap, bath towel, etc. My roomie considered anything she COULD get at as "fair game" to appropriate as her own. If I had company and my company used the bathroom, I had to give my company toilet paper, soap, and a hand towel. But there weren't any more "If it's not yours, you should leave it alone" fights with my roomie. 

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

When my girls were going through BS like this... I made sure each of them had a couple of their own and some of that was really so they'd leave mine alone.

I had brothers so I never had this issue.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Buy your own brush or find a brush that you want to use the night before and sleep with it under your pillow so she can’t hide it without waking you up. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Buy your own and keep it in your room, I have four sisters and that's what my mom made them do after the same problem.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.