My sister takes all the brushes and we get up a different times so in the morning I have to go on a scavenger hunt what should I do.?

Hide yours...........................

• Jerry

Keep your personal toiletry items together in a box and don't leave the box in the bathroom or anywhere else your sister can easily get at it. Heck, I've had room mates where I had to keep not only my hair brush, makeup remover, manicure tools in a "bathroom box" in my room. I had to keep my own toilet paper, soap, bath towel, etc. My roomie considered anything she COULD get at as "fair game" to appropriate as her own. If I had company and my company used the bathroom, I had to give my company toilet paper, soap, and a hand towel. But there weren't any more "If it's not yours, you should leave it alone" fights with my roomie. 

• Kelly

When my girls were going through BS like this... I made sure each of them had a couple of their own and some of that was really so they'd leave mine alone.

I had brothers so I never had this issue.

Buy your own brush or find a brush that you want to use the night before and sleep with it under your pillow so she can’t hide it without waking you up. 

Buy your own and keep it in your room, I have four sisters and that's what my mom made them do after the same problem.